Back in May 2016 we tweeted Theo Paphitis of Dragon’s Den Fame to let him know about Crawlerz Safety Baby Grows.
We were lucky enough to be picked by Theo and have our range of Baby Grows listed on his Small Business Sunday Shop also known as SBS.
Theo retweeted our tweet to his 505 thousand followers and from that moment on we were part of the SBS Family.
SBS Event 2017
Having won the competition it enabled us to attend his SBS Event 2017 in Birmingham where we got to meet other like minded Small Business Owners and receive our Certificate from Theo personally.
To be in with a chance of winning Theo’s competition you need to:
- Tweet @Theopaphitis and tell him about your business between 5-7.30pm on a Sunday.
- If selected (only 6 per week) Theo will retweet your tweet to all of his 505 K followers.
- Meet Theo at the SBS annual Event and receive your certificate.
- List your products on Theo’s SBS Shop.
- Ongoing business Support through the SBS Facebook Group.
You’ve got to be in it to win it.
If you have a small business then why not try to get Theo’s attention over on Twitter, you never know, but persevere and try to make your tweet stand out from the thousands that Theo receives weekly. It could be you.